In celebration of publishing the 150th blog post on China Elevator Stories today, I’ll take a look at the top 10 posts, posts 101-150:
10. Guest post: “My wife thinks I have a lover”
A repair guy talks about his relationship problems with guest poster Marta’s boyfriend.
9. “Are you pregnant?”
One of my co-workers asked me this question in October 2013, in my 3rd or 4th week of pregnancy (which is the 1st or 2nd week of actually being pregnant, pregnancy weeks are counted from the time of the last period) – at a time I didn’t even know myself that I was pregnant.
8. “After we’re married, I still want to see her as my girlfriend”
A young couple that is very much in love talks about their relationship.
7. “How come your belly is that big?”
A question I have to answer almost on a daily basis now that I’m pregnant.
6. “Oh my god, I’m going to be a father!”
My husband’s reaction after realising that my pregnancy is progressing normally.
5. AMXF survey and “Do you get Chinese citizenship by marrying a Chinese national?”
A survey by Linda (you can still take part if you haven’t yet) about why AMXF couples tend to marry quite soon into their relationship and the answer to a question I get asked frequently by friends and family back home.
4. A cure to my menstrual problems
Going to a TCM practitioner to treat menstrual problems.
3. “It has hit me really hard that he has a girlfriend”
One woman has fallen in love over the internet – but the story presents a not-so-happy ending.
2. “Sharing the same room”
After getting pregnant, a doctor tells me that I can’t “share the same room” with my husband.
1. The hospital is cheating us out of our money
The post that got the most hits was the one where I revealed if I was pregnant or not.
Which posts did you like the most so far? What kind of posts would you like to read more on China Elevator Stories in the future? I’d love to get your input.